Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Road Less Traveled

I believe it is very important for anyone to be in a job position they enjoy. If your not enjoying what you are doing and your doing that certain thing five or six days a week it can take a devastating toll on your over all happiness. If your not happy with the work that you are doing it also brings the quality of your work to a lower level, which is neither good for you or your employer. I see the faces of older people working in places like seven eleven and although they put on a nice smile for the customer under that smile is a sad somber individual just wishing they were anywhere else but where there are right at that very moment. These people however inspire me to work hard towards what I want so I never end up like them sitting in a convenient store sell beer in between cleaning floors.

No comments:

Post a Comment